Our client is one of Australia's most successful and progressive consulting companies who have an agile approach to tackling problems and understand that there isn't just one solution to every problem! With a unique approach to problem solving, you will be working directly with customers, capturing additional requirements, and developing intuitive solutions.
What we are looking for
- Work directly with clients to gather requirements, design, and test analytics solutions
- Provide expert functional knowledge on various MS Power Platform products including Dynamics 365 and applications related to Power Apps.
- Lead large scale projects end to end including project negotiations, budgets and timelines.
- Support in the design and build of data models to support highly-scalable and cost-efficient data analysis.
- Apply best practices and be self-motivating to keep up with emerging technologies
To ensure your success within this role, you will be required to understand business problem, solve them with analytical solutions, and be comfortable demonstrating your skills in the following areas:
- Professional presentation and communication skills: written and verbal, formal documentation, diagramming and modelling
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Appetite to explore technical solutions that can be used to apply to solving problems
- Technical and Functional skills in developing and delivering Analytical solutions with MS Power Platform
What you’ll get out of it
This is a fantastic opportunity to join and established consultancy who are in a unique growth phase which would see you join at a pivotal stage. Offering a flexible working environment and great work life balance, this role is also paying top market salaries working with A list clients.
What to do next
If you’re interested, then submit your application by clicking the “APPLY” button
0420 375 479