About the Company
Our client is a Queensland based company who support some of the state's largest industries and employers. With deep roots in regional Queensland, they contribute to local communities through annual sponsorship and donation programs, as well as supporting local suppliers.
About the Role
The UC Network Engineer is responsible for the design and governance of architecture relating to Network & Unified Communications infrastructure platforms including virtualised, physical, and cloud Networks, and Unified Comms for IT and OT where needed.
- Design, implement, and maintain network environments for cloud and datacentre solutions, ensuring optimal performance and reliability.
- Provide expert support for Cisco networks, Call Manager, Aruba Wireless, and Palo Alto Firewalls, ensuring seamless operation and security.
- Demonstrate a proven track record of adding value to ICT environments through innovative solutions and efficient problem-solving.
- Support Microsoft Teams voice and video functionalities, including Logitech Team devices, to facilitate effective communication and collaboration.
- Manage telephony systems for 4G/5G networks and Call Recording Platforms to ensure reliable communication services.
- Oversee Video Conferencing Platforms, CCTV, Door Security Platforms, and implement necessary upgrades or improvements to enhance security and efficiency.
- Implement and maintain Alerting & Monitoring Systems to proactively identify and resolve network issues, ensuring uninterrupted operations.
What’s in it for you?
This is an excellent opportunity for you to work in a positive and supportive environment, receiving competitive rates for a minimum of 12 months – extensions are likely!
This role offers a flexible working environment with hybrid working options available however, due to the nature of work full remote working is not available.
How to Apply
If you are a skilled UC Network Engineer looking for a challenging and rewarding role with a company dedicated to community support, we encourage you to “apply now”. Please submit your CV in word format detailing your relevant experience and qualifications.