A global leader in enterprise software this company has maintained steady year on year growth for several years. With multiple projects underway this organisation are re-engineering their software delivery and moving multiple products to the cloud. An opportunity has come up for a Site Reliability Engineer (DevOps) to join their team to help automate, manage and support world class SaaS services. You will be working on some highly technical solutions and platforms that are used by companies all over the world.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for commercially experienced Site Reliability Engineers who can work across large complex environments that are mission-critical for medium to enterprise businesses around the world. As an SRE Engineer specialising in core infrastructure, you'll help automate, manage and support world class SaaS services, ensuring that our software runs faster than our customers wildest expectations. With a talent for problem solving and finding the root of technical problems, you’ll make a difference in this role by delivering successful fixes to complex problems.
- Strong Microsoft Server, SQL. IIS and AWS technologies experience
- Experience in one or more of the following scripting languages: PowerShell, Python, Go, Bash, or C# (.NET)
- Knowledge of security requirements, concepts, and maintain compliance by design principals
- Highly developed communication skills, including the ability to effectively and maturely communicate and negotiate in writing and verbally with stakeholders across all levels
- Demonstratable expertise in presenting to and across a diverse stakeholder audience
- Experience of successfully and effectively working in a team support role
What you will get out of it?
You get the opportunity to work for a large global company that is currently working on their next generation solutions. They are the global leaders in their industry and are the type of company that comes with great career opportunities while providing an excellent team environment supporting a healthy work/life balance.
What to do next?
Please send us your latest resume and outline your availability by clicking apply. If this role isn’t 100% suitable for you but you’re interested in hearing about other IT opportunities please get in touch with Chris Charters via email