Established in the 90’s, our client is a market leading digital agency and specialise in supporting small businesses. As a result of continued re-innovation throughout the decades and never straying from their moto of supporting local business they have experienced exponential growth.
As a result, they are now looking for an experienced Data Engineer to join a growing team of specialised data experts to work in a rapidly changing environment who embrace shifting requirements to get the job done.
What are we looking for?
Working in a small team you will be required to build ETL pipelines, extend the existing data warehouse and wrangle data in presentable formats utilising the below;
- 5+ years Microsoft SQLServer 2016 (SSMS, T-SQL, Stored Procedures)
- Microsoft's BI stack (Visual Studio, SSIS, SSAS, C#, PowerBI)
- Data Modelling & Data Warehousing (Kimball methodology)
- Programming with API data sources
What you’ll get out of it
- Support in abundance.
- Training, development and a true opportunity to further your skills and experience which in return, furthers your career.
- Work-life balance
- A positive working environment and supportive culture
- 1 minute walk to cafes, bars, restaurants and shopping
What to do next
Please send us your latest resume and outline your availability by clicking apply. If this role isn’t 100% suitable for you but you’re interested in hearing about other IT opportunities please get in touch with Ben Borzi via email