This established Gold Coast digital media company operates world wide and provide a specialised service across a number of niche services. They are equipped with the latest and most progressive technology and offer user-friendly site designs, multilingual interfaces and language translation tools.
We are looking for a Data Scientists work across a range of projects on crucial functions that will oversee the design, development and maintenance of fraud and scam detection tools. This role will require you to collaborate with a cross-functional team to execute data science projects that deliver business solutions and will be responsible for End-to-end data science execution including scoping, building, testing, implementation, maintenance, tracking and optimisation of machine learning and deep learning models.
What are we looking for?
- Expertise in machine learning algorithms and demonstrable expertise in their mathematical fundamentals utilising GCP tool such as; AutoML, Vertex AI, AI building blocks, TensorFlow Library, Dialogflow etc.
- Hands-on commercial experience on GCP tools such as; Big Query, Compute Engine, CloudSQL, PubSub, Airflow, etc
- Experience in the full lifecycle of developing, deploying and maintaining machine learning models in the GCP cloud
- Be highly detail orientated to ensure a high level of quality in report, data and model analysis
- Proven skills in translating analytics output to actionable insights and recommendations.
- Google cloud certification(s)
- Complete and accurate documentation of all development
- Leveraging your deep technical and analytical skills to improve and expand current product set.
What you’ll get out of it
- Great Location based on the Gold Coast
- Professional growth & proactive staff training
- Attractive remuneration packages and bonus schemes
- Staff awards and recognition
What to do next
Please send us your latest resume and outline your availability by clicking apply. If this role isn’t 100% suitable for you but you’re interested in hearing about other IT opportunities please get in touch with Ben Borzi via email