Our client is a leading Australian retailer who have been in their specialist field for over 40 years. Their success is driven off their constant innovation across products and systems with customer satisfaction on the forefront of all executed ideas.
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Manager to lead both IT and Finance capabilities in the organisation through planning, development and management of all IT and Finance systems to better operational efficiencies.
What are we looking for?
This is a uniquely hybrid position tasked to manage the efficiency, cost effectiveness, compliance and operational support and guidance to both the IT and Finance teams. You will be required to have deep knowledge in both verticals and will be responsible for;
- IT Governance - Monitor and control key information technology capability decisions that might have an impact on business results.
- Deliver systems solutions (hardware and software products) to support business productivity
- Ensure data integrity across all IT systems and portfolio
- Create and maintain technical, project planning and documentation of business processes related to financial and systems activities to strengthen internal controls
- Manage all finance and accounting operations
- Produce and publish Financial and operational reporting, budgets and reforecasting on regular business cycles.
- Ensure business meets all statutory and compliance obligations pertaining to Finance/Accounting and IT, including accounting and taxation law
- Drive continuous improvement initiatives that deliver productivity efficiencies and lead to profit growth outcomes.
What will you get out of it?
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-known Gold Coast based retailer on a permanent basis You will be rewarded with a competitive salary, great working culture and product discounts.
What to do next?
Please send us your latest resume and outline your availability by clicking apply. If this role isn’t 100% suitable for you but you’re interested in hearing about other IT opportunities please get in touch with Ben Borzi via email email@example.com