Our client is an Australian based consultancy who work with cutting-edge technologies to support business unlock their true potential through AI, ML and Data.
Supporting large to enterprise level clients, they relish in the complex challenges these companies task them to solve and allowing them to stay ahead of the competition with smart and intuitive solutions.
What we are looking for
Reporting to the Head of Data, as a Senior Engineer you will be responsible for
- Engaging with stakeholders to gather requirements to support the design and build of analytics solutions
- Design and build highly scalable and supportable data models
- Skills in cloud platform architecture - Azure, AWS, GCP
- Manage SQL Server or a similar relational database engine such as Oracle or PostgreSQL
To ensure your success within this role, you will be required to understand business problem, solve them with data, and be comfortable demonstrating your skills in the following areas:
- Professional presentation and communication skills: written and verbal, formal documentation, diagramming and modelling
- Out of the box thinker who enjoys exploring technology solutions to solve complex problems
- Technical skills in creating visualisations in traditional BI tools such Power BI, Tableau etc.
What you’ll get out of it
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and established consultancy who are in a unique growth phase which would see you join at a pivotal stage. Offering a flexible working environment and great work life balance, this role is also paying top market salaries working with A list clients.
What to do next
If you’re interested, then submit your application by clicking the “APPLY” button
0420 375 479