Our client is an award winning Digital Agency based on the Gold Coast who’ve worked with Global Brands to Small Local Businesses all with the collaborative goal to not just deliver business changing positive outcomes but to become an extension of the team to really take client – customer relationships to the next level.
As a Front End Developer, this is the chance to be part of a fun environment and work with some of the most exciting regional, national and global brands as a valued member of the Frontend Development team
What we are looking for
Having had worked in an Agency environment before, you will be agile on your feet and enjoy working across a range of different projects.
- Project work: Greenfields and Brownfields
- Development: React, HTML, CSS, JS
- Modern JS frameowrks such as React, Vue or Angular
- CMS skills - Wordpress or Drupal
- Knowledge of version control systems (Git).
- Quoting/Scoping of work
- Maintenance, updates: CMS's need security and module updates.
- Bug fixes: Track down and provide a fix for something that's been reported
- Previous Agency experience
What you’ll get out of it
This is a full-time permanent role based on the Southern end of the Gold Coast that offers a flexible working environment including a hybrid WFH/office setup. The contemporary office is located close to bars, café’s and the beach – all within short walking distance.
What to do next
Please send us your latest resume in word format by clicking apply