Our client, a leader in the apparel and fashion industry have stores all throughout Australia and New Zealand and have a strong presence in the Global E-Commerce space.
As a Front End Developer, you will provide support and deliver projects for online e-commerce from within the Front End development team.
What we are looking for
We are looking for someone to contribute to and support the strategic architecture for their Front End environment. You will work in a supportive team of passionate developers working towards a collaborative goal of delivering one of the worlds best ecommerce sites.
To succeed in this role, you will be required to have commercial experience in;
- Developing & maintaining E-Commerce stores
- Building responsive web applications in frameworks such as React, Vue or similar
- Commercial experience with ES6 or TypeScript
- At least 3 years Shopify experience
- Exposure to back end technologies such as Node.js, Express.js, Serverless (Lambda), Graphql, AWS Amplify/SQS/DynamoDB
What you’ll get out of it
This company is in a unique growth phase which will see you join at the perfect time to mould your career and grow as the company grows. Located in the Southside of Brisbane you will have a hybrid WFH and office setup, be supported by an established team and actively involved manager all whilst benefiting from some great company perks and true work life balance.
What to do next
Please send us your latest resume in word format by clicking apply